£18,000 – £23,000 per annum dependent on qualifications & experience. Full Time 37.5 hours per week, Permanent Position.
Due to up and coming expansion within our Therapy Team a rewarding opportunity has arisen and we are currently looking for an Experienced Administrator to work within our Therapeutic Residential & Fostering Community, predominately within our Therapy Team, supporting a team of Multi-Disciplinary Therapists and Managers. Only full time hours will be considered.
Competitive Salary Range of £18,000 – £23,000 per annum. We offer 36 days paid annual leave per year and a loyalty scheme which rewards you with extra annual leave following 2 years of service.
Channels & Choices is an award winning, dynamic company specialising in children’s residential care, Fostering and Education based in South East Kent. OFSTED judge our services as ‘Outstanding’
The role of an Administrator within our Therapy Team would involve all administrative duties to support the Team Manager, to include, recording and producing high quality sets of minutes, updating spreadsheets on assessments, updating databases, responding to letters, booking meetings and community events, arranging appointments and meetings for team members and all other general admin tasks to support the running of the team.
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of computer/word/outlook based systems
- GCSE in Maths and English at C Grade or above
- Enthusiastic and motivated person who has the ability to adapt to a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Calm, approachable manner, adaptable and non-judgemental
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident and proactive
- Excellent organisational skills
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Business Administration of equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in an administrative role in a Social Care or Mental Health Support setting
- Any relevant or transferrable skills, such as First Aid trained
- Minute taking experience
- Holds a driving licence and has use of own car
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake all administrative tasks within our Therapy Team as directed by the Team Manager or Therapy Leads.
- Minute any relevant meetings as and when required and produce good quality sets of minutes which will be shared within the Community and sometimes to the wider community and external professionals.
- Work alongside the Team Manager to ensure that any expenditure is monitored and recorded and ensure that procedures are being followed.
- Ensure that all electronic records are kept up to date and in good order.
- Produce accurate spreadsheets and databases in liaison with the Team Manager
- Support managers with paperwork during recruitment, induction and ongoing administrative support during staff probation/appraisal process.
- Record and produce accurate sets of minutes, assessment collation, general filing and any other relevant documentation.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people in line with appropriate legislation and company policies.
- Attend appropriate training and maintain an up to date training record.
- Book meetings and appointments as and when required for team members
- Liaise with other members of the community with relevant information
- Offer administrative support to reception and other staff teams as and when required.
- Any such other duties as may be deemed appropriate from time to time.
We are looking for candidates who have proven administrative skills and have the ability to undertake a wide range of administrative tasks.
Channels & Choices is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of right to work in the UK.