Our therapy team has been carefully developed through attending to our communities’ adapting and developing needs.
Our team bridges the three corners of our children’s lives, between residential, fostering, and education. We offer a presence within the school day for those children who attend. Children who attend other schools and education provision are also welcomed and seen in 3 of our rooms: The Eaves, The Nest or our Group room during or outside of school hours.
Our children are often creatively matched to individual therapists at their own pace, as well as being offered opportunities in our therapeutic groups as an alternative or in addition too their individual therapy.
The team consists of a wide range of skill sets, and wide range of work experience within various settings. It is made up of:
- Sue Morris – Manager of Therapy Team – Social Worker
- Becky Davison – Therapy Lead for Residential – Accredited Psychodynamic Counsellor
- Dr Philip Ferreira- Lay BSC /MBBS/DIC/MSc/MRC psych/Pg CertHE/FHEA Consultant Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist
- Donna Curtis – Counsellor and Systemic Practitioner
- Briony Morgan – Systemic Practitioner
- Louise Barrow– Counsellor
- Michelle Gilligan– Counsellor
- Joyti Taylor – Play Therapist
- Frances Harvey – Psychologist
- Michelle Ockenden – Counsellor
- Alison Cook – Art Psychotherapist
- Sarah Anderson – Administrator