£10 per hour, 20 hours a week
Channels & Choices is an award winning, dynamic company specialising in children’s residential care, Fostering and Education based in South East Kent. OFSTED judge our services as ‘Outstanding’.
Channels and Choices Therapeutic Community specialise in working with children who have experienced trauma. We create a secure base for all the children in our care and we focus on achieving seamless transitions so that children can be part of a loving and nurturing family.
We are looking to recruit a cleaner to join our team to undertake a range of cleaning duties. This post is permanent, part time (20 hours per week) and is based at our new site at Kearnsey Manor, Alkham Road, Dover, Kent. We offer a competitive Salary of £10 per hour.
The working hours will be Monday – Friday after school hours (to be discussed at interview) term time only plus 2 weeks.
We are looking for high quality Cleaner with the following skills and values:
- Exceptional cleaning skills
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Reliable, punctual and committed to the role
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work under own initiative but also be able to work alongside others
- To clean all areas of the school & offices to a high standard, organize and follow cleaning schedules, monitor cleaning supplies ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner.
We can offer you:
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata for part time hours)
- Employer Contribution towards your pension
- Opportunity to work with a great team of people
Channels and Choices are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care. Staff are all required to adhere to the organisation’s Safeguarding Policies and Procedures.
This post will be subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of a right to work in the UK. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment, CV’s cannot be considered without a completed application form.