Children’s Homes cleaner
£10 per hour
20 – 30 hours a week (this post would be during school hours)
Channels & Choices is an award winning, dynamic company specialising in children’s residential care, Fostering and Education based in South East Kent. OFSTED judge our services as ‘Outstanding’
Channels and Choices Therapeutic Community specialise in working with children who have experienced trauma. We create a secure base for all the children in our care and we focus on achieving seamless transitions so that children can be part of a loving and nurturing family.
This post is permanent, part time (20-30 hours per week) covering the areas of Dover, Deal and Sandwich. We offer a competitive Salary of £10 per hour. Holiday entitlement will be 28 days per year but pro rata for part time hours and a loyalty scheme which rewards you with extra annual leave following 2 years of service.
We are looking for high quality Cleaner with the following skills and values:
- Exceptional cleaning skills
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Reliable, punctual and committed to the role
- Friendly and approachable
- Use of own car is essential
- Able to work under own initiative but also be able to work alongside others
- To clean all areas of the home to a high standard, organize and follow cleaning schedules, monitor cleaning supplies ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner.
We can offer you:
- 5.6 weeks holiday (pro-rata for part time hours)
- Employer Contribution towards your pension
- Opportunity to work with a great team of people.
- Loyalty annual leave scheme for long service
Channels and Choices are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care. Staff are all required to adhere to the organisation’s Safeguarding Policies and Procedures. This post will be subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of a right to work in the UK. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment, CV’s cannot be considered without a completed application form.
Channels & Choices are committed to ensuring that we are always recruiting, retaining and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diversity in our local community. We actively celebrate our staff’s different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender. Everyone is welcome to apply for a job with Channels & Choices and our staff are supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.