A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and highly motivated person to join our organisation at an exciting time of growth and expansion.
Channels and Choices provides Children’s Residential, Education & Fostering Services so we are looking for applicants who have a passion for social media and can bring new and exciting ideas to the company.
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (pro-rata if part time). Full time or part time hours will be considered for this position. Head office based in Dover, Kent.
We are looking for a dynamic person to work alongside the Directors and the Management Team to help progress our brand awareness and develop a strong on-line presence for Channels and Choices. A significant part of this role will focus on our fostering services. The role will include:-
- Social media marketing: Develop a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Instagram.
- Create short videos and upload them to social media to drive good organic content;
- Manage, assess and Coordinate social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Create images and content for the Channels & Choices brand;
- Write and distribute email marketing campaigns;
- Share best practice from inside and outside the organisation
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Work with the Directors and relevant colleagues to drive fostering applications and enquiries;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends (this will be supported with training);
- Be involved in lead generation activities and ideas with the Directors and Management Team.
Requirements and Key Skills
- Good level of education, preferably a Degree in Marketing, English or other relevant qualification
- Relevant education or work in the field of Digital marketing/Social Media preferably a minimum of one year
- Creative, pro-active and self-motivated person
- Excellent communicator able to work well with internal and external partners
- Ability to generate ideas, take initiative and works well in a team
- Proficiency in Social Media Channels and Blogging as well as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and Vimeo
- Confident verbal and written communicator and good understanding of different writing styles
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of SEO practices and other online advertising platforms
- Knowledge of effective campaigns in advertising and current trends