Social Media Manager
Salary £40,000 – £50,000 per annum (salary based on qualifications and experience)
Permanent Full Time Position – 37.5 hours per week
- Private Medical care
- Private Optical, Dental and Audiological cover
- Free access to our Employee Health Assured Assistance Programme, providing access to counselling, POD Casts and wellness activities.
- Long service awards for 5, 10 and 15 years service.
- Loyalty scheme which rewards you with extra annual leave following 2 years of service, up to 5 extra days.
- Company events such as Awards ceremonies to celebrate achievements.
- Team building days
Channels & Choices is an award winning, dynamic company specialising in children’s residential care, Fostering and Education based in South-East Kent. OFSTED judge 100% of our services as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’.
We are currently seeking a talented and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As the social media manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective social media strategy to enhance our brand presence, engage our target audience, and drive business growth. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping our digital presence and driving our social media initiatives forward.
Channels and Choices Therapeutic Community specialise in working with children who have experienced trauma, most will have an attachment disorder. We create a secure base for all the children in our care and we focus on achieving the best outcomes for these children.
The post is permanent, full-time position (37.5 hours per week). Further benefits include 36 days paid annual leave per year and a loyalty scheme which rewards you with extra annual leave following 2 years of service.
We have a strong commitment to staff development and there will be considerable opportunities for internal and external training and for sharing good practice within the community.
Channels and Choices are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care. Staff are all required to adhere to the organisation’s Safeguarding Policies and Procedures. This post will be subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of a right to work in the UK. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment, CVs cannot be considered without a completed application form.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy across various platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create engaging and relevant content for social media channels, including posts, images, videos, that align with our brand voice and objectives.
- Manage and maintain the social media content calendar, ensuring consistent and timely delivery of content.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, and best practices, and implement them into the social media strategy to maximize effectiveness.
- Engage with the online community, respond to comments and messages, and foster meaningful conversations and relationships with our audience.
- Monitor and analyse social media metrics and performance to track the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement to include providing senior management with reports on performance insights.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging platforms, creative techniques, and changes in social media algorithms to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Provide day to day line management and supervision to the Marketing team in all matters relating to social media and Marketing.
- Proven managerial and work experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create engaging and compelling content.
- Proficiency in using graphic design and video editing tools.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful social media strategies and campaigns.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and generate innovative ideas.
- Strong organisational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passion for staying updated with the latest social media trends, technologies, and industry developments.
- A portfolio or examples of previous social media content creation work demonstrating creativity and expertise.
If you are a passionate and driven individual with a deep understanding of social media and a knack for creating engaging content, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us make a lasting impact through our social media channels.
To apply, please submit your application form using the below link, along with a portfolio or examples of your previous social media work, showcasing your creativity and expertise in managing social media platforms.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
All applicants are required to complete an application form which can be found under the careers section on our website – www.channelsandchoices.co.uk
Closing Date for all applications – 31st of October 2023
For further information please contact
HR Team on Tel – 01304 361888 or visit www.channelsandchoices.co.uk