Residential House Cleaner
£10.42 per hour
25 hours per week, Term time only
Channels & Choices is an award winning, dynamic company specialising in children’s residential care, Fostering and Education based in South East Kent. OFSTED judge our services as ‘Outstanding’
Channels and Choices Therapeutic Community specialise in working with children who have experienced trauma. We create a secure base for all the children in our care and we focus on achieving seamless transitions so that children can be part of a loving and nurturing family.
This post is permanent, part time (25 hours per week) covering the areas of Dover, Deal and Sandwich. We offer a competitive Salary of £10.42 per hour.
We are looking for high quality Cleaner with the following skills and values:
- Exceptional cleaning skills
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Reliable, punctual and committed to the role
- Friendly and approachable
- Use of own car is essential
- Able to work under own initiative but also be able to work alongside others
- To clean all areas of the home to a high standard, organise and follow cleaning schedules, monitor cleaning supplies ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner.
We can offer you:
- Term time only hours
- Employer Contribution towards your pension
- Opportunity to work with a great team of people.
- Loyalty scheme for long service
Channels and Choices are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people in our care. Staff are all required to adhere to the organisation’s Safeguarding Policies and Procedures. This post will be subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references & verification of a right to work in the UK. As part of our commitment to Safer Recruitment, CV’s cannot be considered without a completed application form.